With the intention to mock at some of the most popular stereotypes and general misconceptions about photographers, I think Melly was spot on with practically every thing she mentioned and I took the liberty of culling 5 of them because I’ve sure as heck been guilty of it myself:
- If you’re taking a walk outside and you come across some “interesting light” they will make you sit/stand/pose in public so that they can take a photo.
- You’ll never get to enjoy freshly cooked meals because they’ll spend 15 minutes taking 20 variations of the same dish with their iPhone.
- They rather drop $1,000+ on new glass than a purse for you.
- They won’t return your calls or text messages, but you can bet they’re still posting pics on Instagram.
- Bright, sunny days make them sad, but cloudy, overcast days are apparently great!