I owe the driving force of signing up to any online service to the people I follow on Twitter. At the moment, everyone seems to be talking about Quora and it’s popularity for me has been evaluated in noticing how often I visit the site everyday.
The concept is very simple. Users can log on via their Facebook or Twitter account, you post a question and other users can answer them assuming they have interest in what you’re asking. The best responses are voted up by other users.
I think it’s a perfect place to ask a question that will help you to build upon anything you want to know and if you’re like me, you’re more curious to find out what type of conversations has evolved in the photography circle.
In no specific order, here’s a few of the most interesting ones I found and that I’m currently following -
- What are the best three prime lenses to carry for street photography?
- Nikon cameras related questions
- What should someone look for in their first lens purchase to go with a new DSLR?
- What does a “fast lens” mean?
- Are prime lens really still better than zoom lenses?
- Why do people take photographs?
- How do I learn to be a better photographer?